Mindful Counseling is a community of helping professionals working to enhance the mental well being of our citizens. We are a fun, dynamic, and collaborative group of clinicians who value working collaboratively and helping improve the health and wellness of our community.
It is important that providers at Mindful Counseling align with the mission and values of Mindful Counseling. We believe in creating the best atmosphere for our clients and employees. Our mission is to help members of our community heal, grow, and thrive, both in their own lives and in their relationships.
- We strive to show a deep respect for human beings inside and outside our practice and for the community in which they live. This means building and sustaining strong relationships within both our team and our community.
- We strive to excel at providing quality services to our community which first starts with a quality practice. This means providing the best environment for our clients as well as our team. It can been seen in our attractive workspace for our employees and a comforting space for our clients. We promote continued education for our clinicians through trainings in evidenced-based practices so clients can feel secure in knowing their therapist is always growing in their skills.
- We strive to be our most authentic selves in hopes of modeling this for our clients and creating a safe, transparent work environment for our team. This means providing our team a space in which they feel heard and that they matter.
As you may see, at Mindful Counseling we strive to create more than just a basic workspace for our team. We believe in an employee-focused practice with meaningful company values, and that living out these values will allow our team to provide excellent care to our community.
Mindful Counseling is currently looking for an amazing counselor to join our staff!
Mindful Counseling, PLLC, a group private practice in Denton, is looking for a part-time/full-time fully licensed counselors to join our group practice. Requirements include being fully licensed in the State of Texas with 2 years post independent licensure experience, prior private practice experience and registered with CAQH and preferably already paneled with BCBS PPO, UHC and/or Cigna. Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive minded group of clinicians. Candidate will be employee status.
- Competitive compensation
- An in house medical biller to coordinate benefits/eligibility and submit claims
- A receptionist who answers calls and schedules intake appointments
- Peer consultation with our Clinical Director
- Flexibility and freedom in work schedule
- Quarterly CEUs
- Insurance benefits for full-time staff
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable, attractive office space that includes fully furnished teen/adult therapy rooms and a fully furnished play therapy room
- Current State of Texas license as a LPC
- Full-time position-willing to see at least 20-25 clients a week and more if desired (flexible with schedule)
- Part-time position-willing to see at least 10-15 clients a week including on the evenings and weekends
- Minimum 2 years post independent licensure
- Prior private practice experience
- Willing to be paneled with insurance
- Preferred already paneled with BCBS, UHC, and/or Cigna
- Master’s or Doctorate
For consideration, applicants must send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Once received you will be emailed an employment questionnaire for completion. Applicants who complete the requirements and match our needs will be contacted for a phone screening before an in person interview.