Mindful Counseling is a community of helping professionals working to enhance the mental well being of our citizens. We are a fun, dynamic, and collaborative group of clinicians who value working collaboratively and helping improve the health and wellness of our community.
It is important that providers at Mindful Counseling align with the mission and values of Mindful Counseling. We believe in creating the best atmosphere for our clients and employees. Our mission is to help members of our community heal, grow, and thrive, both in their own lives and in their relationships.
- We strive to show a deep respect for human beings inside and outside our practice and for the community in which they live. This means building and sustaining strong relationships within both our team and our community.
- We strive to excel at providing quality services to our community which first starts with a quality practice. This means providing the best environment for our clients as well as our team. It can been seen in our attractive workspace for our employees and a comforting space for our clients. We promote continued education for our clinicians through trainings in evidenced-based practices so clients can feel secure in knowing their therapist is always growing in their skills.
- We strive to be our most authentic selves in hopes of modeling this for our clients and creating a safe, transparent work environment for our team. This means providing our team a space in which they feel heard and that they matter.
As you may see, at Mindful Counseling we strive to create more than just a basic workspace for our team. We believe in an employee-focused practice with meaningful company values, and that living out these values will allow our team to provide excellent care to our community.
Mindful Counseling is currently looking for an amazing clinician to join our staff!
Mindful Counseling, PLLC, a group private practice in Denton, is looking for a full-time fully licensed counselor to join our group practice. Requirements include being fully licensed in the State of Texas with 1 year post independent licensure experience, preferred prior private practice experience, and preferably already paneled with BCBS PPO, UHC, Aetna, and/or Cigna. Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive minded group of clinicians. Candidate will be employee status.
- Competitive compensation
- An in house medical biller to coordinate benefits/eligibility and submit claims
- A receptionist who answers calls and schedules intake appointments
- Peer consultation with our Clinical Director
- Flexibility and freedom in work schedule
- Quarterly CEUs
- Heath Insurance for full-time staff (25+ sessions a week)
- Holiday Pay
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable, attractive office space that includes fully furnished teen/adult therapy rooms and a fully furnished play therapy room
- Current State of Texas license as a LPC
- Willing to see at least 25 clients a week and more if desired (flexible with schedule)
- Minimum 1 year post independent licensure
- Prior private practice experience preferred
- Willing to be paneled with insurance
- Preferred already paneled with BCBS, UHC, Aetna and/or Cigna
- Master’s or Doctorate
For consideration, applicants must send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received you will be emailed an employment questionnaire for completion. Applicants who complete the requirements and match our needs will be contacted for a phone screening before an in person interview.