Compassionate mental health care designed to help you heal, grow, and thrive
From the chronic stress of daily life to sudden loss or trauma, we all face a variety of hardships and struggles at times in our lives. Our counselors have both the training and the passion to support you in moving towards healing and wellness.
At Mindful Counseling, we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to therapy. Our therapeutic approaches support you by meeting you where you are, focusing on your unique needs, and working collaboratively with you in your care.
Our specialties include:
- Childhood / Family Trauma
- Grief and Loss
- Life Transitions
- Career Exploration
- Stress Management
- Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Parent/Child Relationship
- Parent/Teen Relationship and Adolescent Struggles
- Adoption Concerns
- Young Adult Concerns
- **Play Therapy coming January 2019** We are working hard on fully furnishing our new play therapy room and will bring you more news as we get closer to this exciting addition to our practice!
Mindful Counseling is an LGBTQ+ affirming practice.